This page describes the methods of management of the website of BAIONI CRUSHING PLANTS SPA, with reference to the processing of the personal data of users who consult it.
This notice is in accordance with articles 13 and 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the processing of personal data for those users who interact with the web service of BAIONI CRUSHING PLANTS SPA accessible via Internet at the address www.baioni.it
The disclosure is made only for the Baioni Crushing Plants SpA website and not for any other websites consulted by the user through links.
The “data controller”
Following consultation of this website, data on identified or identifiable persons may be processed.
The “data controller” is: Baioni Crushing Plants SpA, Via Cesanense, 176 Monte Porzio (PU) 61040 Italy, Tel. +39 071 7950313, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data processed
During their normal operation, the information systems and software procedures used for the functions of this websites acquire certain personal data the transmission of which is implicit in the use of the Internet, which is based on the TCP/IP protocol.
This is information which is not gathered to be associated with identified data subjects, but which by its very nature could, through processing and association with data held by others, enable the users to be identified.
This category of data includes the “IP addresses” or domain names of the computers used by users who visit the website, the addresses in URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) format of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used in submitting, the request to the web server, the dimensions of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the state of the response given by the web server (success, error, etc…) and other parameters relating to the user’s operating system and IT environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the websites and to check the correct operation of the Baioni Crushing Plants SpA website.
Data provided voluntarily by the user
By consulting the site, there is the possibility for the user to send optional, explicit and voluntary e-mails to the addresses indicated and to fill in the contact request form and information or to send curriculum vitae.
These voluntary acts involve the subsequent acquisition of the personal data voluntarily entered by the user. Specific information will be progressively reported or displayed on the site pages, prepared for particular services on request.
Principles and lawfulness of the processing of personal data
Personal data of the user, adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary, will be treated by BAIONI CRUSHING PLANTS SPA in a lawful, correct and transparent manner in relation to the data subject as to guarantee an adequate security of the same for the following purposes:
• the protection of corporate assets by BAIONI CRUSHING PLANTS SPA, including the management and maintenance of the site: the condition of lawfulness is the need to pursue the legitimate interest (protection of corporate assets) of Baioni Crushing Plants Spa, pursuant to ‘art. 6, p. 1, l. f) of the reg. (U.E.);
• the response via e-mail to specific requests relating to the economic activity carried out by Baioni Crushing Plants Spa, following your completion of the specific form: the legal basis is the consent given by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, pursuant to art. 6, p. 1, l. a) of the reg. (U.E.);
• the subscription to the newsletter for the communication via e-mail of news relating to the economic activity carried out by BAIONI CRUSHING PLANTS SPA and the events organized by the same: the legal basis is the consent given by the interested party for one or more specific purposes, pursuant to art. 6, p. 1, l. a) of the reg. (U.E.);
• the management of the BAIONI CRUSHING PLANTS SPA website, including ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the same.
As regards the processing of your personal data carried out by BAIONI CRUSHING PLANTS SPA for the purposes listed above, the recipients of your personal data may be:
• employees, collaborators and/or partners of Baioni Crushing Plants SpA, as persons in charge of processing personal data, in order to manage their requests, as necessary for the performance of the services requested by BAIONI CRUSHING PLANTS SPA: that these subjects are duly trained on the appropriate measures to be taken regarding the protection of personal data;
• subjects external to our organization, such as – by way of example – website technicians, as personal data processing managers, in order to manage the website, including the management and ordinary and extraordinary maintenance of the same: it is specified that these subjects are bound to Baioni Crushing Plants SpA by a specific contract providing for adequate measures to be adopted to guarantee the protection of the personal data entrusted to them.
Rights of the interested
The interested parties have the right to obtain, in the cases provided for, access to personal data and the correction or cancellation of the same or the limitation of processing that concerns them or to oppose the treatment (Articles 15 and following of the Rules). The interested party may avail himself of his rights by making a specific request to Baioni Crushing Plants SpA at the following address email@example.com.
Right of complaint
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data reported to them through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for by art. 77 of the Regulations, or to take appropriate judicial offices (Article 79 of the Rules).