The BaiTrack series consists of a complete range of track-mounted installations for use in primary, secondary and tertiary crushing stages, screening and storing of inert materials originating from quarries, mines or recycling installations.
• Easy to manage and compact for ease of transport and operation
• Suitable for use with hard, semi-hard and abrasive rocks, as well as in mining applications
• Quick and easy maintenance with excellent accessibility to all components
• Maximum stabilization during work phases: stabilizers equipped with standard hydraulic
• Electrically powered tracks via two inverters (one for each track) controlled by radio control or by wired control
• Power plant either by the onboard genset powerpack or by mains electric connection (on request).
The innovative design of the BaiTrack plants consist in its complete and total reliance on electrical motors for operation, intended to allow for sustainable, environmentally friendly growth:
• Reduction in energy consumption by about 35%
• Elimination of bothersome oil leaks, lower environmental impact
• The possibility of operating at a distance using a remote control
• Less parts in motion, which means lower maintenance costs
• Reduced consumption and fuel efficiency: diesel motor on board for supplying electrical energy to all units.