Sweeping debris treatment plants
Baioni designs and manufactures road sweeping waste recycling technology. Our recycling facilities are perfectly designed to help boost recycling rates and ensure 100% recovery of all road sweepings and gully waste. Proven equipment which uses separation, scrubbing, washing techniques to remove contamination.
Who are our customers?
These technologies are addressed to all companies wishing to increase the percentage of waste disposal. With many local authorities battling to keep recycling rates, Baioni equipment for road sweepings and gully waste are designed to help provide a timely solution. Cities, local authorities, and inter-municipal companies. Customers who could benefit by using the facility includes private contractors who are involved in waste management.
Baioni wet processing equipment can recycle road sweepings and gully waste to divert it from landfill and produce new recycled aggregates that can produce new income.
All aggregates recovered are recycled and qualify for “end of waste” status.
The grit, soil, twigs and other detritus swept from streets by cleansing teams normally end up in landfill sites, but Baioni dedicated facilities can divert these materials to productive uses:
• Urban and extra-urban street sweeping waste.
• Residues from industrial surface sweeping.
• Agglomerates for the drainage of road drains.
• Various types of cleaning and sweeping waste.
- Gravel and sand as second raw material.
- Organic waste compostable or disposable.
- Ferrous metals sent for recovery.
- Coarse mixed wastes to be sent for disposal.
- Mechanically dewatered silt and clays recoverable.
- Clarified water treated and recirculated in the system.