The customer at che centre of the Baioni strategy to implement the best processing plant.
For Baioni the audit is key to helping find the best project for the customer.
To do this, the Baioni team, counting on the know how and years of experience in the aggregates processing industry, tries to develop the optimal solution in terms of costs, efficiency and productivity till a new solution is implemented. The solution must be flexible enough to deal with potential future parameter changes.
We are aware that the ideal production output requires a solid and well-organized work chain, considering that each processing plant is manufactured based on individual needs.
What are the Baioni steps to achieve an optimal production line?
1) Processing of technical data. We are building an entirely new plant from scratch, thus we need to prepare a tailor-made design according to the customer’s needs, based on the audit results. It is therefore essential to fill in the data collection form. The aim is to be able to carry out a first generic analysis (particle size analysis, final products, production, type of material to be processed), and coming out with the best solution.
2) Preparation of the flow chart. However long it might take, we need to work closely with the client for the entire duration of the preparation. The flow chart is drawn up on the audit results and must be shared with the client; based on this, the production layout of the aggregates is created.
It is good to design the best solution on the basis of:
PRODUCTION: What are the production needs? Then evaluate the maximum production, daily average, monthly average, annual average, and in tons per hour.
PRODUCT: What type and quality of final products/grain sizes must be achieved? It is important to know this information, i.e. the granularity and shape of the aggregates (cubic or round for example) based on their final use (aggregates for the production of concrete for example), the particle size distribution, the texture, the content of the fines particles.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CYCLE: How will the plant work and what kind of equipment will be included in?
✔ Crushing – the aggregates produced by crushing operations are characterized by a sharp-edged surface as they are achieved by grinding natural rocks in special crushers or mills. Today this process is used for the production of aggregates for concrete or to select mixed material, recycle it and dispose of it. For several years the recycling industry has been playing an increasingly important role also in the treatment of waste coming from C&D, crushing plants are used to recycle or dispose of stones, bricks, rubble, or, bricks, cement, asphalt.
✔ Classification and screening – as to allow the crushed aggregates to meet the particle size specifications it is necessary to resort to a dimensional classification process, i.e. screening: this is carried out by screens, grids etc. and allows to subdivide the sizes according to the openings of the screen media employed. The type of dry or wet application (with water addition) takes place according to the particle size distribution requested by the customer.
✔ Washing – the washing of the aggregates, once crushed and classified, is an important step in crushing and disposal: a dedicated section in the plant allows to break down and suppress the dust, thanks to special water spray nozzles placed in dust production areas, or a real washing plant is designed and built when the material is contaminated, is dirty and needs to be cleaned, separating the water from the impurities.
3) Layout design. It is a purely technical work of designing the plant. A suitable simulation of the new process is needed, so that the start-up will be quicker and smoother because the reality will match our predictions.
4) Elaboration of the economic proposal. The Baioni sales team submits various offers and investment estimates for the equipment or the new plant identified.
5) Acceptance of the economic proposal and start of production.
6) Equipment or plant erection. Baioni technicians and engineers follow directly the assembly and supervision installation works, or indirectly in collaboration with external companies in the case of turnkey projects.
The Baioni team knows that the purchase does not end with the sale of the machinery or plant, in fact it is essential for us to accompany the customer throughout the purchase process. For more information, contact our technical-sales staff using the online contact form! https://www.baioni.it/en/contacts/