Soil washing: washing systems for contaminated soils
The Baioni Environment Division designs, projects and manufactures soil washing systems for the remediation of soils contaminated by various types of contaminants: heavy metals, hydrocarbons and pesticides.
- Excavation of the soil and storage of contaminated soil
- Initial screening with dosing hopper
- Preliminary screening and possible crushing
- First washing of the material with a drum slurry machine or a vane and screen slurry machine
- Cycloning of the material with fine recovery group
- Friction of the material by means of friction cells
- Further sand washing cycle with second hydrocyclone
- Further washing of the gravels by means of a receiver
- Mechanical dehydration by horizontal centrifuge or filter press. Lime, clays, colloidal substances, oils and fats present in the sludge of the sedimentation tanks are sent to the mechanical dehydration of the sludge.
Baioni has a highly competent staff who, following an initial collection of data on the environmental problem, is able to detect the best plant combination.